Russia Neutralizes Threat: Individual Killed While Attempting Drone Assault on Military Installation | World | london-news-net.preview-domain.com

Russia Neutralizes Threat: Individual Killed While Attempting Drone Assault on Military Installation

Russia Neutralizes Threat: Individual Killed While Attempting Drone Assault on Military Installation

Russia’s National Guard reported on Friday that they had killed a man who was attempting to execute an attack on a military installation using drones filled with grenades.

This event occurred following a bold coordinated drone assault by Ukraine earlier this week on Russian airbases, which resulted in significant damage to military aircraft valued at billions of dollars and capable of carrying nuclear weapons.

The National Guard indicated that the individual was detected “preparing a terrorist act using a drone” at a military site located in the Ryazan region, southeast of Moscow.

“The individual resisted arrest with weapons drawn and was subsequently neutralized,” the agency stated in their announcement.

They released surveillance footage showing a hooded figure crouching in a field, attempting to launch a drone before being pursued by armed officers. The footage does not depict the shooting incident.

Last Sunday, Ukraine successfully infiltrated small, remote-controlled quadcopter drones deep into Russian territory concealed within the false roofs of wooden cabins.

Once transported by truck near Russian airbases, the drones were simultaneously deployed to target the sites.

Related posts

Volograd Police Launch Manhunt for Ex-Convict Soldier Suspected of Shooting 2 – Reports Текст: Law enforcement authorities in the southern Volgograd region have launched a manhunt for a former prison inmate who joined the military and is now suspected of shooting two people, the local mediareportedMonday. Police are said to have circulated a mugshot and description of 34-year-old Maxim Valkovich, who is accused of shooting and wounding two people in the town of Petrov Val on Sunday. Law enforcement authorities have not publicly commented on either the shooting or the reported manhunt. Spokespeople from the Interior Ministry and Investigative Committee told local news outlet V1.ru that the reported manhunt was not under their jurisdiction, while military investigators declined to comment. The outletsharedeyewitness photographs of military police roaming the streets of Petrov Val. It also said it spoke with local residents who had witnessed “many” police cars arriving in the town. A former classmate of Valkovich told V1.ru that the shooting was sparked by a dispute over alleged infidelity. “He has a wife and child here. She started cheating on him with some guy, and he [Valkovich] called him for a meeting,” the classmate was quoted as saying. “He didn’t arrive, his friends were there, [Valkovich] shot them and went on the run.” The Moscow Times could not verify those claims. An unverified video published by the Telegram news channel Baza, which has ties to law enforcement authorities,showedthe shooting’s reported victims — two young and bloodied men who identified themselves by the first names Artyom and Shamil — lying on an open field. Valkovich had served more than nine years in prison on charges of manslaughter, extortion and robbery. He was released in 2020, according to local media, and then reportedly spent two years under administrative supervision. Valkovich signed a military contract as a volunteer soldier in 2023, the Telegram news channel Ostorozhno Novostireported, citing his family. It confirmed that Valkovich has a wife and a small child but did not address the claims of infidelity.

Tragic Death of Woman in Kursk Region Following Ukrainian Drone Strike

AvtoVAZ Resumes Full Production Schedule Amid Recovery from Sales Challenges in 2025

rimmaruslan98@gmail.com

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More