Ukrainian Drone Strike Claims Lives of Two Women in Belgorod Village | World | london-news-net.preview-domain.com

Ukrainian Drone Strike Claims Lives of Two Women in Belgorod Village

Ukrainian Drone Strike Claims Lives of Two Women in Belgorod Village

A drone strike attributed to Ukraine resulted in the deaths of two women in a border village located in the Belgorod region of southwestern Russia, officials reported on Monday morning.

Vyacheslav Gladkov, the governor of Belgorod, stated that the incident occurred in Golovichino, a village situated approximately 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) from the northeastern border with Ukraine’s Kharkiv region.

According to Gladkov, one of the victims succumbed to her injuries before paramedics arrived, while the other passed away after being transported to a nearby medical facility.

The governor also mentioned that three additional individuals suffered injuries as a result of the drone attack, which also destroyed a vehicle.

In a separate statement, Russia’s Defense Ministry announced that it successfully intercepted and eliminated six Ukrainian drones over the Belgorod region from Sunday night to Monday morning.

Furthermore, Gladkov indicated that a local man who was injured in a Ukrainian drone attack in April had died from his wounds while in the hospital.

Related posts

Kremlins Worries Grow Over the Reintegration of Ukraine War Veterans

rimmaruslan98@gmail.com

Russian Drone Strike on Kyiv Kills One, Several Wounded – City Officials Текст: A Russian drone attack targeted the Ukrainian capital in the early hours of Saturday, killing one person and wounding seven, authorities in Kyiv said. Loud explosions were heard in the city around midnight, according to AFP journalists, and air defense forces were responding, officials said. Enemy drones are over the city, with air defense responding. There are multiple targets on the capitals outskirts, Tymur Tkachenko, head of Kyivs military administration, said on Telegram. Currently, in Kyiv, there is a total of one dead and seven injured, including one child, Tkachenko later posted. He said the fatality was a man. Mayor Vitaly Klitschko warned people to remain in shelters during the attack. Residential buildings in several districts and cars were damaged, he said. There are currently seven injured in the capital. Four of them have been hospitalized by medics, Klitschko said, also on Telegram. Earlier, he posted that a 13-year-old child was among the wounded. Mykola Kalashnyk, governor of the Kyiv region, said two women were wounded in the town of Brovary. The enemy is heavily attacking the Kyiv region with missiles and drones. Residential areas and people’s homes are under attack, Kalashnyk said. Earlier this week, Russian drones and missiles rained down on Kyiv during the night, setting fires in apartment buildings. City officials said seven people were killed. The strikes come amid a diplomatic push based on a U.S. plan to end the conflict that Kyiv fears will hand big concessions to Moscow. Ukrainian negotiators are expected in the U.S. this weekend for talks on the plan, a senior official briefed on the matter told AFP. Washingtons original proposal — drafted without input from Ukraines European allies — would have seen Kyiv withdraw from its eastern Donetsk region and the U.S. de facto recognize Donetsk, Crimea and Luhansk regions as Russian. The U.S. pared back the initial draft following criticism from Kyiv and Europe, but the current contents remain unclear.

rimmaruslan98@gmail.com

Tanker Redirects Course Amid U.S. Sanctions on Russian Oil Giants Rosneft and Lukoil

rimmaruslan98@gmail.com

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More